2014 SCHOBER PACK COLLATOR SRXBack
Get in touch
Telephone: +44 (0)1924 890157
Ref No: 6983
-Web width: max. 520 mm (20.5")
-Tractors: with precision steel chains
- Cross Format Adjustment : through single hand wheel adjustment of additional frame with tractors and crimp tool
- Mechanical speed: approx. 200 m/min,
- Format height: 6" to 17"
- Feeding station: designed for 6 paper packs with height-adjustable paper-feeding units and infra-red light barriers for automatic machine stop in case of Web break or end of pack
- Presorting station: with 6 fixed and 6 idling rollers with sprocket wheels for Web alignment and tension control
- Crimp-lock station: with 2 pairs of crimp-lock tools 12" circ. with 2" and 4" pitch, additionally with counter crimping spaced 1/2". Die tools with exchangeable, hardened and precision-ground crimping discs.
- Quantity counter: with automatic machine stop with preselection and automatic machine stop
- Speed indicator: in m/min. on operating panel
- High capacity spiral folder delivery : variable from 7" to 17" with swing delivery chute, including nip rollers, with crank wheel, laterally adjustable folding spirals, 8" and 12" Format gears included, with band delivery conveyor table
- Quantity marker: being set in connection with the electrical counter with preselection
- Base unit with drive: to take up Printing unit model A1
- Printing unit model A1: for crash numbering only, working width 500 mm,24" development, variable from 16" to 25" by exchanging the seat rings, adapters and gear, frame with side walls, stable connecting rods, with eccentrically adjustable inking unit comprising inking and transfer roller as well as rubber coated application roller, shaft for seat ring , including 4 rotary numbering units (counting
down), with 3/16" figure height, 7 digits, lettering : Gothic No. 290 straight adapters, split seat ring and indexing cam
- Cross and longitudinal Gluing unit for cold glue. comprising: : Longitudinal gluing unit with 4 glue application units on two shaft, for continuous or intermittent gluing, including electronic control unit
- Cross gluing unit L 3 variable from 6" to 14" by exchanging the pattern cylinder and gear, gear pitch: 1/3", including 1 pattern cylinder 12"
- Base unit with drive: to take up punching module
- Punching station: variable for 16" to 25" circumference, with shafts for the installation of file hole punching tools (next position)or Other, e.g. magnetic cylinders and anvil cylinders , without tools
- Rotary punching tools 2 sets : for file hole punching, 24“ circumference, in split design, for formats 6“, 8“ and 12“